The Heart of the Neighborhood Needs You!
JOIN LINCOLN CENTRAL OR RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP TODAY
Please Note: If you came to this page to make a donation to the parks, please go here.
LCA members truly are the heart of our beautiful neighborhood. The benefits of a Lincoln Central membership are many, but the cost is small. Memberships start as low as $30 annually. If you are not already a member, we hope you will join Lincoln Central Association today. A variety of affordable membership options are available and you may pay either by the convenient and secure credit card option immediately below or by downloading and filling out the join by mail form below. If you prefer to join by mail, simply fill out the form at the bottom of the page and mail to the address below along with a check in the appropriate amount made payable to Lincoln Central Association. Lifetime Benefactor memberships are available for a donation to Lincoln Central Association of $500 or more. LCA is a 501 (C) (3) organization and your memberships are tax deductible donations. You may read LCA’s Donor Bill of Rights here.
WHY JOIN LINCOLN CENTRAL?
- Beautify and preserve your neighborhood
- Meet Lincoln Park’s decision makers
- Have a voice in shaping your neighborhood
- Engage in parks, zoning, events & more
- Become a neighborhood leader
- Be the first to know what’s happening
- Interact with neighbors at fun events
- Make a difference – and give back
Join Lincoln Central (or renew your membership) By Mail
To join Lincoln Central by mail, please download the membership form and mail to:
LINCOLN CENTRAL ASSOCIATION
P. O. Box 14306
Chicago, IL 60614
LCA’s Donor Bill of Rights
- Be informed of LCA’s mission, the way our organization intends to use donated resources, and our capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
- Be informed of the identity of those serving on the LCA’s governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- Have access to the LCA’s most recent financial statements.
- Be assured that any donations made for specific purposes will be used to further the purpose(s) for which they were given.
- Receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition with assurance that public recognition will only be made with your authorization.
- Be assured that information about your donations will handled securely and with respect for your privacy.
- Expect that all individuals representing LCA will be professional in nature.
- Be assured that LCA will not sell our donor list and has no intention to otherwise share our donor list.
- Feel free to ask questions of LCA’s governing Board when making a donation, or at any time thereafter, and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers to any questions.