SUPPORT YOUR PARKS
Lincoln Central’s three enchanting pocket parks contribute to the magic of our neighborhood. Bauler Park, corner of Cleveland & Wisconsin, is a focal point for families and children. Fire Station Park, in the 1900 block of Larrabee, was rebuilt by LCA and today features the neighborhood’s only community vegetable & herb garden and native Illinois plantings maintained volunteers. Beautiful landscaped Lincoln Central Park, with a fountain at its center, offers an ideal place to sit and relax at the corner of Lincoln & Dickens.
Thanks to the generosity of neighbors such as yourself, each park has improved significantly. Your contributions to LCA have funded many enhancements like new plantings and benches in Bauler Park, bushes and ground cover in Lincoln Central Park and a major landscaping redesign at Fire Station Park. LCA continues to add to the beautification of your neighborhood through volunteer efforts and donations. LCA is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization and all contributions are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
Support Parks By Mail
To contribute to your parks by mail, please download the contribution form and mail to:
Lincoln Central Association
P. O. Box 14306
LCA’s Donor Bill of Rights
- Be informed of LCA’s mission, the way our organization intends to use donated resources, and our capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
- Be informed of the identity of those serving on the LCA’s governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- Have access to the LCA’s most recent financial statements.
- Be assured that any donations made for specific purposes will be used to further the purpose(s) for which they were given.
- Receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition with assurance that public recognition will only be made with your authorization.
- Be assured that information about your donations will handled securely and with respect for your privacy.
- Expect that all individuals representing LCA will be professional in nature.
- Be assured that LCA will not sell our donor list and has no intention to otherwise share our donor list.
- Feel free to ask questions of LCA’s governing Board when making a donation, or at any time thereafter, and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers to any questions.
Support Parks By Secure Online Transaction